An expanding Global Business is seeking to hire a qualified accountant to join our team.
This role would ideally suit an individual with previous experience in practice experience - with a preference for a candidate who may have handled filings on ROS.
Responsibilities Of The Accountant
· Reviewing of financial statements for audit & non-audit clients
· Corporation Tax & Income Tax return
· Incorporating Companies
· VAT filings
· Assess client requirements and advise accordingly to help maintain & build client relationships
· Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements
· Coordinating payroll activities and payroll related returns
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Reconciliation of inter companies accounts and preparation of consolidation journals
· Accounts payable and accounts receivable management
· Weekly cashflow and forecasting and budgeting
The person should be eager to get stuck in and do the full function accounting duties!
Requirements Of The Accountant
· Charted Accountant - 2 years post articles experience
· Previous accounting practice/finance experience
· Knowledge of ROS and CRO filings
· Be capable of working on your own initiative
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills