Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Division: Customer Service
Reports To: Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) Manager
Industry: Medical devices / multinational
Based in Galway, Ireland, the successful candidate will report to the Senior FP&A Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the development of business intelligence reporting and analysis across the group, specialising in the customer service function.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of value add reporting for the customer service function
• Standardise and centralise reporting processes.
• Support business decision making by providing key and insightful analysis to business/function leaders
• Engage with business/function leaders to provide strategic analysis on a variety of projects related to the business
• Utilise business knowledge and reporting processes/systems to drive cross functional operational improvements
• Align Business Intelligence with Business Imperatives
• Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
• Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
• Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
• Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
Education & Experience
• Third Level Degree or equivalent
• 2-3 years’ experience working in an analytical role - experience with data management
• SAP experience an advantage
• Experience in Qlikview or similar reporting tools is an advantage
• Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Able to work on own initiative
• Ability to understand and summarise data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
• Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines, organize work effectively, reprioritize as new demands arise, and maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to work with a team in a matrix environment
• Ability to work with the commercial business units in different time zones.
• The ability to achieve tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Occasional travel may be required
TalentSphere Recruitment Solutions
Dublin: 01 531 3535