Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate financial reporting and analysis to support the Finance function and to help inform and influence business decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Produce standardised monthly financial reports in accordance with deadlines set, providing an insight platform to the business.
• Prepare, consolidate and circulate standardised monthly performance measurement and analysis packs to facilitate various meetings at all management levels.
• Financial modelling, translating business activities into numerical form.
• Simplify and improve report functionality, to facilitate report maintenance and accelerate the refresh process.
• Support and contribute to the delivery of the Company’s forecasts and projections.
• Support and contribute to the annual Budget process.
• Seek to constantly standardise, improve and absorb within your role appropriate recurring finance activities identified across the Finance Function.
• Business partner to various functions including commercial, manufacturing, operations, procurement and R&D.
• Investigate and resolve (or escalate) issues with respect to financial data quality.
• Complete ad-hoc tasks and various project requirements as they arise.
• Participate & Lead in projects as they arise.
• Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA (however equivalent non-qualified experience may also be considered).
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
• Exposure to an integrated ERP system within an organisation a distinct advantage.
• Strong analytical skills with commercial acumen and excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are a requirement, as is the ability to influence others to meet commitments
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to prioritise tasks and objectives.
• Minimum of 2 years prior financial analysis experience preferably within a manufacturing industry
TalentSphere Recruitment Solutions
Dublin: 01 531 3535